Knot tonight, I'm knitting

Sunday, October 01, 2006

SP 9 Questions and Answers

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
A: I love autumn colors , I love soft wools, and one of my favorites is manos del uruguay!

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
A: A cute needle holder sent to me by my secret pal 8 pal.

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
A: About a year or so. beg/intermediate.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
A: No

5. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products, etc.)
A: I love scented candles like pumpkin bread, sugar cookies, do ya see where I'm going with this! I dislike flowery smelling products.

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
A: Yes my teeth are all sweet! milk chocolate with nuts is my fav..

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
A: I love to garden, I don't spin at this time.

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
A: Soft rock, yes my car does play MP3

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
A: I love rich autumn colors, I really dont care for baby blue, pinks.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
A: I have a great husband, and we have 7 kids three still at home. I have a beautiful German Sheppard and a cat that loves the dog.

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
A: I wear scarves and mittens.

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
A: I love knitting sweaters, purses (felted) I am going to try socks next.

13. What are you knitting right now?
A: I am knitting the constant companion bag to give to someone as a diaper bag.

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
A: Love them.

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
A: Both.. Bamboo is my favorite.

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
A: No not yet.

17. How old is your oldest UFO?
A: only a few montns.

18. What is your favorite holiday?
A: Christmas.

19. Is there anything that you collect?
A: dragon fly things. I love shabby sheek.

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
A: Maybe some with cardigan patterns. No I don't.

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
A: Socks.

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
A: No but I want to learn. I wear a size 9 1/2.

23. When is your birthday? (mm/dd)
A: Jan. 3rd.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger Pennie said…

    Hi, I just posted my SP9 questionaire also. How is your scarf coming for ISE3? Mine is coming, I actually am working a pattern . . . little difficult but I'm working it. I hope to finish it by Oct. 25th to send off. My SP is in Alaska, which I think is cool. Happy knitting :)

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Secret Pal! I will be the person sending surprising you in SP9. I read your answers and I like the way you think.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home