Knot tonight, I'm knitting

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Tempted by my sister...

Ok, yesterday I get this phone call its my sis calling me from our favorite store..... HeartStrings...
(do ya hear the music in the background when I say there name?). She is calling to inform me that the yarn I have been coveting for the last 4 months or so is now on SALE. Its Optik from Berroco. A big 40 percent off, someone wipe the drool from my chin! I arrived on scene at 4:55 p.m. (thats the fastest my car could take me) She had been there since 2:00 p.m. wandering around in yarn bliss. I entered the sacred store and there it was!! I emptyed the shelf, (I needed enough for a sweater) and felt relief... Oh what the feel of yarn does for the soul....

1 Comments:

  • At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    not 2 pm.....2 pm or so....yeesh ya make it sound like, like I'm crazy or something. That was nice wasn't it? What a great day....40% off...ya gotta love it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home