Knot tonight, I'm knitting

Sunday, June 18, 2006

To much yard work, not enough knitting!

I long for the rain again so my knitting time feels guilt free!!! This week I was able to complete one felted purse and a couple of needle cozys for my secret pal. They turned out so cute! Nice way to use all the wool scraps. And then I helped my oldest son put up a new fence, and worked in the yard, cleaned house,ect ect. And now my weekend is over :( This week I am going to atempt to start a sweater for myself...Oh yea and I also learned a good lesson, don't get on e-bay late at night when your not in your right mind and bid on noro yarn, BIG MISTAKE. :)

2 Comments:

  • At 4:39 AM, Blogger Nic said…

    Do you know how many times I have justified buying a whole bag of Noro on Ebay when I was just looking for a skein,.. and not even to buy,... just looking at colors/prices!

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    always remember and never forget:


    gbp = United Kingdom money
    USD or US or $ = US Dollar!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home