Knot tonight, I'm knitting

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Yea!!! The Tile is Done!!!

Yea!!!! The shower and floor now have tile. Tomorrow we put in the new toilet, sink, and mirror. Needless to say not much knitting was completed this week. Sooo sad. But the tile looks so nice I might just have to take a chair in the bathroom, knit, and look at my new tile. Will post a pic sooon.... I was in Chico today and I needed a yarn fix....and I was bad, very bad. Went to my favorite yarn shop and lets just put is this way, there is a naked sheep out there somewhere.....hehehe :)

5 Comments:

  • At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yea...uh... there's more than une naked sheep out there! Well done! ... and don't forget your mid-night transgression on e-bay!!

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't wait to see the tile. :)

    Your SP

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats on the new baaaaathroom (sheep humor) LOL. can't wait to see pics.

     
  • At 3:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
    »

     
  • At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home