Knot tonight, I'm knitting

Sunday, May 28, 2006

I had to put my knitting needles down this weekend :( But the good news is I'm finishing the bathroom...Let the laying of tile begin. Yea!!! an extra toilet in the house again, Which has it down side too, thats one more bathroom to clean... Oh well its worth it. My sweater class was very informative I'm working on the sleeves One more class to go and I will be a knitting sweater machine! I heard from my secret pal... Lucky girl was in Scotland on vacation. I would think that vacation was worth at least 30 hours of knitting on the airplane!!! Who needs to sleep :) Well I'm puttin on some grubbies and then its just me and the tile and grout.. Wish me luck

7 Comments:

  • At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I got a few hours in. Tee Hee

    I can't wait to see a finished sweater.

     
  • At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    note to self: "self, you should fly to SF next time so you can knit on the plane!"

    How's the tile going???? put a pic on the blog so I can see it before I get back!

     
  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger Nic said…

    I know everything is measured in can you knit and for how long

     
  • At 12:42 AM, Blogger The Mutant Penguin Herself said…

    I hope you remembered to take yarn breaks and not that your yarn broke! Just remember... tile, when applied with the correct amount of sticky stuff, can attach itself rather well to a felted bag. Ask your sister. :)

     
  • At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeesh two comments on the same post from me...that's just wrong! You need to finish that grout and get back to life....like, knitting and blogging!!!

    It looks great by the way!

     
  • At 3:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
    »

     
  • At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home