Knot tonight, I'm knitting

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th of July to all!

My 4th of July prodject is almost complete!! No not knitting (I wish) but the painting of a bedroom. A few years ago my sweet husband decided to surprize his son and paint his bedroom, (big mistake, when I have to choose the clothes he wears!) so he picked the colors, yes he used two together not as a trim, and oh boy was my step son surprized!!!! (two shades of a dark,dark green) Alex just graduatede and moved out to start college and.... the green cave is now a lovely light peach! :)
To let everyone know at the knitting circle, the back of my sweater is complete and I just might reward myself later and pick up my needles! :) Well I must see if this coat of paint is dry and finish what I have started. What a concept!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:03 AM, Blogger Nic said…

    Good grief that is a transformation from dark green to peach. Poor kid though, I remember when my room was changed before my bed was cold when I moved out.

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, but this room had to be changed to make room for the girl child moving back after her year of service with city year, even if it's just for six weeks until she moves on to her next service project. AND then....her brother gets the room when he comes home from the USAF in the fall....until he decides where he wants to live while going to college...so you see.....like life....that house is in a constant state of flux....it's nice!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home