Knot tonight, I'm knitting

Saturday, August 19, 2006

I'm Back!

Well here is my sweater almost finished! My trip from San Antonio was a long one, 48 hours of drive time. I'm sure my back side is wider! We picked up Lindsay and drove to OK. and spent time with my son Jesse in the Air Force. It was so great to see him! He will be back home with us in October :) I was almost able to complete my companion bag that I am making for a co-worker to use as a diaper bag. We will see how she likes it. Lets put it this way she better, all 48 hrs. of drive time was spent on it! And yes, my sweet husband did most of the driving. Will post a pic of it when I can figure out how!

5 Comments:

  • At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey....that's a beautiful pic...did you have a professional take that? hehehe

     
  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger The Mutant Penguin Herself said…

    Welcome home! I definitely want to see your companion bag. I am so envious... I have not the courage to attempt that OR a sweater! Let me guess... you're big into socks now, too, eh? :)

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger Pennie said…

    cute sweater . . . I'm finishing up a blue purse . . . then I'm going to attempt to pick up the SOCK again. Happy knitting

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It looks great!

    Your Pal

     
  • At 2:54 AM, Blogger Nic said…

    That is cute! And I am thrilled to see you signed up for SP9.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home