Knot tonight, I'm knitting

Friday, August 04, 2006

Long trip...Lots of knitting!!!!

We leave this Monday to bring my Lindsay girl home from San Antonio! She has been there for a year doing service through City Year. We will fly out and help her drive her car back to CA. And we get to go up through OK to visit my son who in the Air Force! Brad said were looking at at least 48 hours of driving :) Cant you get a sweater done in 48 hours? :) Oh dear, nothing to do but sit in the car and knit .... I cant wait. I thought packing was hard, trying to decide what yarn to take is harder. My Sweater is almost finished, and it looks so great..Im so excited! Will post a pic soon right Roni?

3 Comments:

  • At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't right Roni me.....bring it over (again) and we'll post it. OR, find your camera cable!!! you could have a companion bag ready to felt when you get home!!! yipeeee. or knit a nice cushion while you're on the plane so you can sit on it during the long drive back! Hurry up and bring my niece home so we can get her knitting :)

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have a safe and fun trip :)

    Your SP

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger Nic said…

    Why TX? What's City Year?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home