Knot tonight, I'm knitting

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Slumber Party

After a very long day..... of very hard work ... we snuck away to the sister/auntie's house for a knitty/slumber party! It's early yet....only 9:30 but we're well on our way, we've had Mexican food...mmmm with yummy mango salsa, we picked up a few movies....And as soon as the beautiful Denzel movie is off the tv we'll be watching those!! And snacks...plenty of snacks...and yarn!!! Plenty of yarn yay!!!


This is me working on my constant companion bag.


This is Lindsay, working on her Reese's Pieces!

Happy Weekend!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger knit_knot said…

    OK I thought it was funny that my sister was going to add somthing on my blog...but this pic of me is not funny!!! Yikes!!

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh you're beautiful....nice crochet hook too! You're just concentrating that's all! By the way, you left your crochet hook at my house.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home