Knot tonight, I'm knitting

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Blogging for my sista.

She would love to have time to sit down and update her blog, but quite frankly the girls like a whirlwind of activity this week.

Her Jesse is coming home from Oklahoma where he's been for most of the past four years in the USAF. We're all very happy he's coming home safe!!!

Her Lindsay who's spent the past year in Texas as a volunteer with City Year (part of AmeriCorp) is leaving next week for Ohio, she'll be there on a mission for the next 18 months!
(which means she'll need some very warm knitted wearables hehehe)

So with all of that to prepare for....and her busy life in general..... it's tough to find time to blog...I'm sitting in for her today on that to let you all know.... she's hoping to find time this weekend!!! Til then....

Respectfully Submitted, hehehe
her sister

2 Comments:

  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Abigail said…

    I am prior military - U.S. Navy, so tell those fabby kids I appreciate their service to our beloved U.S.A. It means a lot to me.

    Have a great weekend.

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger BJ said…

    Hope the package of goodies makes life easier......the Post Office claims it has arrived, so I'm hoping they are right ;-) and that the chocolate gets put to good use.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home