Knot tonight, I'm knitting

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The big reveal and lovely gifts to go with it!!




Let me just say that I received the best package from Japan! Just look what was inside. ( I am eating the chocolate as I type!) Chocolate and Chopsticks (they don't work well with chocolate) lip gloss, fun erasers, Mt. Fuji coasters and a cute lamb note book! (Are lambs really pink in Japan?) OK and then, drum roll please...Two beautiful skeins of Noro yarn in rich colors of browns, greys and blues and its made in Japan..go figure! And I saved the best for last...This project bag is so totally cute my sweet pal thought of me while traveling in Thailand and bought it for me!!! Thank you sooo very much Miss SP (alias La Fuji Mama)

3 Comments:

  • At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay!!!!Fun Package....luckeeeee.

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger Rachael Hutchings said…

    I'm glad you liked everything! It's so fun to be able to post "un"-anonymously!

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmmm july 3rd? really? what the heck have you been doing that you're too busy to blog? hehehehe
    See you tonight? or tomorrow?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home