Knot tonight, I'm knitting

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Busy weekend




So I traveled to the bay area this weekend with my sweet daughter Jenny to a baby shower. Oh my gosh was it nice. It was at a country club (the invite asked all to please observe their no denim policy) Ohh Laa Laaa not exactly what I am used to at a shower. A sit down luncheon, turkey crepes, wonderful salad, and a lovely apple tart dessert ( I went for the food) My daughter Jenny is on the far right, Laura in the middle(the pregnant friend) and Jenny's best friend Jen on the left. After the shower(it was almost 4 hours long) we drove back to my daughters house and Jenny,myself and the helper cats all put together some new side tables Jenny had purchased. we had so much fun together! Oh and Laura loved the cute hat I knitted her!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home