Knot tonight, I'm knitting

Friday, March 16, 2007

Hey Y'all, I heard from my new Secret Pal!

OK..... so I am a bit excited, I received my pal to spoil and I am sooo pleased, Heatherly you actually gave me someone with dogs, cats, and kids!!! My kind of gal. I read her blog for about 30 minutes last night and she sounds like so much fun! Then to make things that much better I get on my blog tonight and low and behold a message from my spoiler!! Oh yes and least we forget its Friday and payday...W00Hoo This has been a good day! Let the spoiling begin :)

3 Comments:

  • At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yay!!!!

     
  • At 12:09 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    hurray. i almost asked your sister to ok the match :-)

     
  • At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm glad you're excited! I'm excited to spoil you. :-) Love, Your SP xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home